Thursday, September 11, 2014

Follow Me

I've had a few questions about how you can follow my blog for updates on new posts, so I thought I'd pop it in a post for anyone else who might like to know. Its super easy!

If you want to follow via email:
  • Look to the right at the top of my blog and you will see "Follow Me via Email"
  • Type in your email address and select submit
  • A box will pop up asking you to confirm you aren't a robot, then you will receive an email in your inbox confirming that you are wanting to subscribe. Just click on the link in the email and BOOM you are a new follower :)
Follow me on Bloglovin
If you have a blog already:
  • Copy my URL link at the top of your browser
  • Go to your blogger homepage and you will see the title "Reading List" on the left hand side. Underneath that is an "Add" button
  • Select add and a box will pop up where you can paste my URL link and select "Follow" - too easy!
Instagram and Twitter:
  • At the top right of my blog there is also a "Stay in Touch" section. Here I have Instagram and Twitter icons which you can click on and they will take you through to my corresponding pages
Of course there are also icons at the bottom of each post where you can leave a comment or share the post to facebook, twitter etc :)

Happy following!

No comments:

Post a Comment